We welcome you back to our Sunday Service at 10:30 a.m. In order to maintain social distancing and follow CDC guidelines we are limiting the attendance to 50 people. We ask that you follow our COVID-19 Guidelines while visiting our Center.
COVID-19 Guidelines to be follow while entering the building:
- Temperatures will be taken prior to entering the building. If it is 100.4 or greater, you will be asked to return home and take care of yourself.
- Bring your face mask as they must be worn over your mouth and nose while in the building.
- Keep a 6 feet distance between you and others while in the building.
- Seating in the sanctuary will be blocked off to provide the 6 feet social distance. Exception will be made for family units to sit together.
- One person at time will be allowed in the bathroom; use signage at the door while using the facilities.
- Food and beverages will not be provided at this time.
- After service please exit through the Sanctuary exit doors(2) and maintain a 6 feet distance from others.
Please know that we are implementing these measures to provide you with a safe environment while visiting our InSpirit Community.
Thank you for visiting us and know that you are always welcome here!