Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Forgiveness but Were Afraid to Ask.
Forgiveness is the key to happiness. Is that true?
If it is true, then what exactly is forgiveness and how does one accomplish it? We will answer this and many other questions on the nature of forgiveness.
- What is forgiveness?
- What is unforgiveness and how does it occur?
- Who, what and when do I need to forgive?
- What is the spiritual purpose in forgiveness?
- What does love have to do with it?
- What’s in it for me?
- Why is forgiveness sometimes so difficult?
- What is the motivation to forgive?
- How many times do I need to forgive?
- How do I accomplish forgiveness?
- What does it mean to live in the spirit of forgiveness?
- What are some of the myths and misconceptions about forgiveness?
Facilitated by Cort Curtis, Ph.D. Sundays, March 22nd and 29th from 12 Noon to 1:15 pm, right after the Sunday service.